GALAFIRE 2017 New Heat Powered Stove Top Fan Wood Stove Fan with Gift Stove Thermometer
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 42% on the GALAFIRE 2017 New Heat Powered Stove Top Fan Wood Stove Fan with Gift Stove Thermometer by GALAFIRE at Fireplace Construction. MPN: B530. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This new arrival 3 blades heat powered stove fan Bravo B530 is our Generation V model,the structure was been improved to maximized its efficiency;No
This new arrival 3 blades heat powered stove fan Bravo B530 is our Generation V model,the structure was been improved to maximized its efficiency;No electricity required,just place it on the top of your stove,with a surface temperature between 50-350~C (122-662~F),the fan will create its own electricity with the heat and circulate warm air 300CFM (cubic feet per minute) throughout the whole room with 23% fuel cost saving.
1) Circulates warm air throughout the room
2) Powered by heat,speed automatic controlled by temp of stove top
3) Don¡¯t need electricity,no running cost
4) 3 blade,fast spinning speed up to 1250rmp
5) Start to work at temperature 50~C(122~F)
6) Safe,its inbuilt protection system to stop them overheat
7) Maximizes efficiency of stove
8) Silent operation,no noise,ready to use out of box
9) Eco-friendly,reduce emissions of stoves
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Product Dimension: Height 225mm,Width165mm
- N.W.: 0.61kg
- Starting Temp:50oC(122oF)
- Maximum operating temp 350oC(662oF)
- Optimum operating range:80-250~C(176~F-482~F)
- Air Flow:300CFM
- Starting Up Time(200oC):28-50 Sec
- Running RPM:1250RPM
- Silent operation,the noise less than 36dB
- Warranty:12 months
- Magnetic Stove Thermometer:Diameter 63mm,monitor temp from 100-800~F(40-425~C).(+/- 10%),placed on the stove top or side,or single wall pipe
What to Do If Noise
If there is noise caused by the spinning fan,please check the fan blade,normally it because the blade is a little bent,rotate the blade with your finger,find the bent part,fix it to the right position by hand,no tool needed.Sometimes it still happened after shipping.As the blade is aluminum,not iron or other hard materials,so it¡¯s also very easy to be fixed.
Features & Highlights
- A stove fan to circulate heat throughout the whole space,a thermometer to monitor temperature,1 year international warranty
- Circulate heat up to 300 cubic feet/min,running speed 1250rmp at around 200^C,with higher power,its noise is also louder than old models
- Fast start from temp as low as 50^C(122^F),do not exceed 350^C(662^F). Do not put in front of the chimney,the high temperature may cause damage.The optimum position is at the side or back part of the stove top.
- The fan is heat powered,if your stove is heat insulation on the top,please do not buy,the fan will can¡¯t work efficiently or even totally can¡¯t work on your stove.
- Please note that it doesn't operate like a electric blower fan.When you use a electric blower fan on your stove,you may feel breeze as you stand in front of it.With this heat powered fan,you don't notice the breeze but will feel the overall room temperature rise.It silently moves the air above the surface of the stove increasing the efficiency without using electricity.So please do not take it as a product quality problem.
|Manufacturer:||Viola Technology Limited|
|Publisher:||Viola Technology Limited|
|Studio:||Viola Technology Limited|
|Item Weight:||1.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.99 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GALAFIRE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By fireplace blower outlet
mpn: FBO-75-c, ean: 0015400006903,
This 75 cfm Fireplace Blower from Fireplace Blower Outlet is guaranteed to fit in any gas fireplace... Includes the power cord... installs easily with no tools or special knowledge... velcro strips attach to fireplace cabinet. It is guaranteed to fit...
By bbq factory
mpn: GFK21-K, ean: 0738759632554,
The GFK21 fan KIT by DURABLOW is designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including many models from Heatilator, Majestic, FMI and CFM. The blower kit includes all of the components you'll need to successfully install a blower into your fireplace for ...
mpn: MFB005, ean: 0610098973881,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 7.5 x 3.73 x 3.23; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 80; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 35; Material: Alumin...
By ORIAN FANS
mpn: OROA254AP111TB, ean: 0000010034156,
115 VAC(80-150Vac), 35 Watts 1650 RPM, 547 CFM, Terminal Conn, Ball Bearing 254mm x 89mm...
mpn: FBK-100, FBK-200, FBK-250 unit, ean: 0701142416345,
FBK replacement / spare blower used in a wide variety of Lennox and Superior fireplaces that utilize the FBK-100, FBK-200, or FBK-250 fan kits. Power cord is not included. If you're installing the blower for the first time, a FBK blower kit must be u...
mpn: B01N6DAJHN, ean: 0658354090910,
Replacement rheostat variable speed control for fireplace blower kit applications. Allows for full range RPM setting of the blower and includes an ON/OFF position. This type of rheostat is used in several of our blower kits and is typically mounted b...
mpn: FBA_USAEF-800B, ean: 5055516205314,
4YourHome heat powered silent stove top environmentally friendly fan made for wood, coal or pellet burning stoves The stove fan is completely self-powered and uses no batteries or mains electricity Improved warm air circulation results in greater com...
mpn: MFB009, ean: 0610098973973,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 15.0 x 4.0 x 3.5; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 160; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 45; Rheostat Variabl...
mpn: MFB003-A, ean: 0610098973843,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 12.75 x 3.73 x 3.23 ; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 110; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 35; 3-prong Powe...
mpn: MFB005-A, ean: 0610098973898,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 7.5 x 3.73 x 3.23; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 80; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 35; 3-prong Power Co...