Fatwood Sticks 60 Pieces Hand Cut in USA Fatwood Dust Ferro Rod Striker Made by Steve Kaeser since 1989
Fatwood Sticks 60 Pieces Hand Cut in USA Fatwood Dust Ferro Rod Striker Made by Steve Kaeser since 1989 by Kaeser Wilderness Supply at Fireplace Construction. MPN: KWS60. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ships from USA 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed .Fatwood sticks cut in the USA. Fatwood has been use for hundreds of years to start fires. Naturally
Features & Highlights
- 1... 60 sticks of fatwood in a 8in x 10in burlap bag. Fatwood stick size is 2 3/4in x 3/8in burns long and hot.
- 1... Premium Ferro rod 3in x 5/16 thick, will last thousands of strikes.
- 1... Carbon Steel striker- scraper concave serrated edged, bottle opener, hex wrench, ruler, will last a lifetime. .
- 2... Bags fatwood dust. 3... Pieces of burlap 4in x 4in, pull 3 or 4 threads from burlap, fray ends with striker, lights on fire very quickly with spark from ferro rod.
- Before you take this fire starting kit into the wilderness, please take the time to practice making a few fires. If you have any question please call or email me. Steve Kaeser
|Manufacturer:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Brand:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Publisher:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Studio:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|