Aobosi [Upgrade Large Airflow] Heat Powered Stove Fan 4 Blades for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Stovetop Small Size Antelope Head Shape Design Eco-friendly
Free Shipping Included! Aobosi [Upgrade Large Airflow] Heat Powered Stove Fan 4 Blades for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Stovetop Small Size Antelope Head Shape Design Eco-friendly by Aobosi at Fireplace Construction. MPN: HL-800D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Aobosi healthy wood burning stove fan brings you the best warmth ,increasing your comfort. It's an economical and efficient way to circulate warm
The Aobosi healthy wood burning stove fan brings you the best warmth ,increasing your comfort. It's an economical and efficient way to circulate warm air from your stove or fireplace. You can enjoy the the optimum heat in your room.The small-size fan creates its own electricity by obtaining the heat of your stove/fireplace which burns wood, log or multi fuels.It will help you to save energy and make your stove more efficient, less consumption. The heat-powered stove fan works quietly,thanks to the unique blade design.This eocfan for wood burning stove will slow down and stop as the stove cools.
Aobosi Heat Powered Fireplace Fan 4 Blade For Wood/Log Burning Stove Economical Wood Stove Top Fan Large Airflow New Design
Stove fan additional information
Optimal running temperature：80-345℃
1 × Wood burning stove fan
1 × User manual and warranty card
Features & Highlights
- √ No electricity or battery,powered by heat.Healthy and economical! -- Wood Stove Fan for Log Burning Fireplaces,gets power from the HEAT produced by your fireplace, wood-burning stove or pellet stove,using Seebeck Technology to transfers heat into energy.Effectively dispersing warm air around your room.
- √ Start automatically ---Start work when the surface temperature under the fan reaches around 80℃(176℉),working with a temperature between 80 centigrade degree to 345 centigrade degree. The higher temperature of the stove, the faster the blades spin.Slow down and stop as the stove cools.
- √ Save your bill, more efficiency--- FULLY utilize the heat from your wood stove and disperse it to your room.The fan circulates warm air at a rate of 200 CFM(cubic feet per minute), and uses 14 % less wood. You can enjoy warmth in you room,increasing your comfort.
- √ Safty design---a bi-metallic safety device.The fan comes with a bi-metallic safety devicein the base of the fan.When the surface temperature rises above around 250℃, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- √ Unique blade design,working quietly,more air flow.Feature with the unique blades design,The stove fan can drive more warm air with silent work.No noise! You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aobosi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B530, ean: 0714559093528,
This new arrival 3 blades heat powered stove fan Bravo B530 is our Generation V model,the structure was been improved to maximized its efficiency;No electricity required,just place it on the top of your stove,with a surface temperature between 50-350...
By fireplace blower outlet
mpn: FBO-75-c, ean: 0015400006903,
This 75 cfm Fireplace Blower from Fireplace Blower Outlet is guaranteed to fit in any gas fireplace... Includes the power cord... installs easily with no tools or special knowledge... velcro strips attach to fireplace cabinet. It is guaranteed to fit...
By bbq factory
mpn: GFK21-K, ean: 0738759632554,
The GFK21 fan KIT by DURABLOW is designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including many models from Heatilator, Majestic, FMI and CFM. The blower kit includes all of the components you'll need to successfully install a blower into your fireplace for ...
mpn: MFB005, ean: 0610098973881,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 7.5 x 3.73 x 3.23; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 80; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 35; Material: Alumin...
By ORIAN FANS
mpn: OROA254AP111TB, ean: 0000010034156,
115 VAC(80-150Vac), 35 Watts 1650 RPM, 547 CFM, Terminal Conn, Ball Bearing 254mm x 89mm...
mpn: FBK-100, FBK-200, FBK-250 unit, ean: 0701142416345,
FBK replacement / spare blower used in a wide variety of Lennox and Superior fireplaces that utilize the FBK-100, FBK-200, or FBK-250 fan kits. Power cord is not included. If you're installing the blower for the first time, a FBK blower kit must be u...
mpn: B01N6DAJHN, ean: 0658354090910,
Replacement rheostat variable speed control for fireplace blower kit applications. Allows for full range RPM setting of the blower and includes an ON/OFF position. This type of rheostat is used in several of our blower kits and is typically mounted b...
mpn: FBA_USAEF-800B, ean: 5055516205314,
4YourHome heat powered silent stove top environmentally friendly fan made for wood, coal or pellet burning stoves The stove fan is completely self-powered and uses no batteries or mains electricity Improved warm air circulation results in greater com...
mpn: MFB009, ean: 0610098973973,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 15.0 x 4.0 x 3.5; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 160; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 45; Rheostat Variabl...
mpn: MFB003-A, ean: 0610098973843,
★★ Length x Width x Height (inches): 12.75 x 3.73 x 3.23 ; Motor Type: Ball Bearing; Insulation Class H (rated to 392 DegreeF / 200 DegreeC); Motor RPM: 3000; Airflow in C.F.M: 110; Ratings: 120V, 60Hz; Power Consumption (watts): 35; 3-prong Powe...